Total Pageviews

May 30, 2010

The 21 Best Free Websites for Learning


Greetings,

Today I will be blogging about a few resources I personally use with our elementary students at my school. The best thing about the sites, is they are free.

Ok, let's get started. I will list all 21 of them in no particular order. I have researched numerous school web sites throughout the country, and these are the top ones I have found. All of these sites are very excellent. You can choose which ones you like. Simply click on the link, and it will take you to the website.

1. PBS Kids

2. Sprout Online

3. Scholastic Kids

4. Preschool Coloring Book

5. www.Hoodamath.com

6. Abcya

7. Starfall

8. Kidport

9. BBC Schools

10. TVKO kids

11. Crayola

12. Funbrain

13. Learning Planet

14. Gamegoo

15. Enchanted Learning

16. Pearson

17. Growing Course

18. Foss Web

19. Cool Math 4 Kids

20. Play Kids Games

21. Story Online

Hopefully all these sites will keep you, or your son or daughter busy learning throughout the summer months. Please let me know through email, which ones you really enjoy the best. In the near future, I will be blogging about the best paid, or subscription based websites for learning I have found. See you next week for another exciting topic.